Jack Corley

Fellow Radsafers:

It is my sad duty to report to you that the illness of our colleague Jack
Corley is progressing rapidly; yesterday he entered a local Hospice.
Despite his illness and the associated physical pain, Jack is in good
spirits and mentally alert.  Although he tires easily, he looks forward to
and is cheered and uplifted by communications from colleagues with whom he
worked and mentored over the years.

Those who know Jack may wish to send a brief note to him at his home address:

                                2213 Torbett
                                Richland, WA 99352

E-mails would also be welcome and can be sent to:   eccorley@juno.com

Jack, as you may recall was the 1997 recipient of the HPS Founders Award,
and until the Minneapolis meeting, which he was unable to attend because of
his illness, was a prominent participant at the HPS and AAHP meetings.

Ron Kathren