TLD Irradiator Available (Almost Free)

We have an excess Shepherd Mark IV (Model H) Manual TLD Irradiator with a
1.2
Ci Cs-137 (assay date 9/9/1980) source.  Before we pursue disposal, we would
like to query the RADSAFE community to see if anyone has a use for this
equipment.  If you are a properly licensed facility willing to cover the
shipping costs, we are willing to give this equipment away.

If you meet the above criteria, and have a use for this equipment, please
contact me directly.

Patrick Duffy
duffyp@dteenergy.com
Voice: 734.596.5312