Re: NVLAP Certificaton

> Are there any regulatory requirements, good practices, reg.guides, etc.
> for environmental monitoring TLDs to be processed by a NVLAP accredited
> laboratory?

There are NO NVLAP requirement for Environmental Monitoring.
There is the 1975 ANSI N545 document, which is in the process of
being updated (ANSI N13.27 or 29????). Marco Moskovitch,
Georgetown University, is the working committeee chairperson, if
memory serves me correctly.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
ICN Plaza
3300 Hyland Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

ICN Dosimetry Website:
http://www.dosimetry.com

Personal Website:

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those of the author, and NOT my employer