S-35 autoclaving

Radsafers:

I'm looking for information regarding autoclaving S-35 methionine.  A
researcher on our campus is dealing with a pretty nasty biological agent
that must be autoclaved through a 4 hour cycle to render it
non-biohazardous.  This waste (both solid and liquid) happens to be labeled
with S-35 methionine.  Any help with respect to contamination issues would
be greatly appreciated.  Also, I was made aware that similar research is
being conducted at the Rocky Mountain Institute (NIH) in Montana.  If anyone
knows who the RSO is, or if he/she is a member of Radsafe, please contact
me.

Thanks,
Kathi Elliott
Indiana University Medical Center