Re: Electromagnetic field question

Try this URL concerning something called a "Jitter Box".
I've seen that these devices actually work if you can't relocate the VDT.

http://www.noradcorp.com/jbox.htm

At 11:45 AM 9/23/98 -0500, Mitch Belanger wrote (in part):
>Radsafers,
>
>An office in our university was recently renovated and the individual work
stations rearranged.  When the employees in one portion of the office
installed and began to use their computers, they noticed that the image on
the computer monitor would  oscillate.

Tad  Blanchard            /__ \ /___\   NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Parallax, Inc                  O         Code 205.9, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Sr Health Physics Tech        / \                    Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                /___\                   Fax:   301-286-1618
                 mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov
    http://gsfc-aphrodite.gsfc.nasa.gov/205/205-2/Health/RADPROT.HTM