RE: Electromagnetic field question

I once experienced a similar effect due to placing my monitor and
printer too close together. This may not have any applicability to your
particular situation, but it's a thought to consider.

What's on the other side of the wall?  I'm sure you thought of that, but
it never hurts to ask.

Dave Neil
neildm@id.doe.gov