BIOASSAY COMPANIES

I am looking for information from any bioassay services located within
the US.  I need basic information on the type of services, cost and
response time for analysis.  Information on all types of isotopes and
both routine and emergency bioassy is needed.  Direct contact from any
service is welcome and also from any of the Radsafe community.

Please contact me by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.  No need to post to
Radsafe.

Thanks

Johnny James
Radiation Emergency Coordinator