RE: fluoroscopy exposure

Carol;

At the University of Maryland that is a potential problem as well.  We
have has success in hunting down the offending doctors and observing
their technique.  This physical presence and a few kind works helps to
keep their dose down (< 5 R/yr.) for a few months.  Then we do it again.

Hope this helps.

Willie

Willie Regits
Radiation Safety Officer