Re: RADSAFE "Netiquette"

Wes, Jim, Erin, hey, what kind of "paraphernalia" did you get? A peace pipe,
prayer cloth, knee pads ??? Or was it just someone who had a burden for your soul.
Fill us in.

Incidentally your address is at the end of your messages, and it will be hard to
keep someone from using it to contact you.  This list must have enough information
about people who post to enable the recipient to judge the source of the
information.  Please don't back so far into your shells that we don't know who you
are and where you work.

Mike Durham, CSP, PE
LSU
Disclaimers Apply