Re: RADSAFE "Netiquette"

I suspect that they are not the only ones who have gotten this letter.  I
have gotten it twice in as many weeks, and have updated my signature file
to remove my address because of it.  It is from the "Shellfish Alliance"
and is writtren in the same manner as a chain letter (ie, "pass this on to
two people per day", etc.), only with religion as its base.  I found it
interesting though that it tells you not to use your return address on any
of these letters that you mail, and that they have a secret symbol
(something I am always leary of).  I am also certain that RADSAFE is where
the sender got my address because the RRPT was included after my name and
this is the only forum of people that I interact with that I don't actually
know.

| | | |__  Sr. Health & Safety Technologist
| | \___/  merritt9@llnl.gov
| \___/    Voice: (925)423-1143   Fax: (925)423-1088
\___/      "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow