Re: RADSAFE "Netiquette"

Yes, I received one as well and simply tossed it as I would have any
other unsolicited mail.  If you do not wish people to know your mailing
address, I would suggest not including it in your signatures.
Unfortunately, there *are* risks involved with posting personal
information into the great void we call the Internet.

Could we please get back to the subject of radiation protection?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

(Of course, another use for unsolicited mail would be to replace the
catalog hanging in the outhouse... sorry, a bit of rural humor from
America's heartland. :-) )

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233