Re[2]: 137Cs check sources -Reply

Jim,

I thought that was you when I saw your name but wasn't sure until I saw
your e-mail address.  How are you doing?

I am the RSO at Ohio University now.  I would really like to come back to
EH&S at MU and work but Sue Langhorst and Jim Beckett are still there so
I'll stay where I am for now.  Are you still in the radiology department?

Alan Watts
wattsa@ohiou.edu