S-35 autoclaving

Radsafers,
I had posted a question regarding S-35 autoclaving a couple weeks ago and
wish to thank everyone for there advice/assistance.  We were able to locate
charcoal-filtered autoclavable bags.  One company that carries these bags is
VWR Scientific at 1-800-932-5000.  I know a number of radsafers were also
dealing with this problem, so I hope this helps.  Thanks again!

Kathi Elliott
Asst. RSO
Indiana University Medical Center
phone:  (317)274-4797