Tennessean Story

I was working in Oak Ridge for the State of Tennessee a few years ago
when a similar "Study" (on age adjusted cancer mortality around Oak
Ridge) was released by an Epidemiologist from NYC. The report was
about as scientifically unsound as they come. I am sure some of you may
remember the name of the person.

Anyway, the report raised such an uproar in the community that he
decided to hold a press conference at the OR community center.
Unfortunately for the community, he ended up being "sick" when the time
came for the meeting, and he sent someone else to basically be a
punching bag.

I guess the moral of my rembling is that I'd like to see the scientific
research (if there is any) into this topic. If there has not been any, when
is it going to take place, and who is going to fund it.