RE: Netiquette (San Antonio letter)

Bjorn, you have a minor _non_sequiter_ implicit in your statement.  A
religious fanatic would regard ANY mail list as a marvelous opportunity
for proselytization and would subscribe to get the names, with or
without interest in the subject.  They regard it as their duty.

I grew up in the "Bible Belt" and have lived in "Mormonland" for the
last 8 years. Don't get me started; "I could a tale unfold whose
lightest word would harrow up thy soul ... "*, this is WAY off topic,
and I like Melissa to not be mad at me.

Dave Neil
neildm@id.doe.gov

* Wm. Shakespeare "Hamlet"