Re[2]: Help for middle school student. -Reply

As a lame defense to siting "Closing the Circle..." I should say that I did
little more than flip through it when I got it.  I was recommending it
based on the fact that it had good pictures and was published by DOE, which
I had assumed would mean that it was somewhat reliable. It wa given to me
at the public affairs office at WIPP when I was consulting there.
Obviously, poor judgement on my part.    Many pardons for my ineptitude.

| | | |__  Sr. Health & Safety Technologist
| | \___/  merritt9@llnl.gov
| \___/    Voice: (925)423-1143   Fax: (925)423-1088
\___/      "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow