Question on steam generator contamination

Dear radsafers:

Do anyone of you know the level and nuclides of radioactive contaminants
in a steam generator channel head? It would be also appreciated if you'd
let me know where I can get this kind of information for various types of
plants and who is an expert on this. Thanks in advance.

   Regards,
   Chan