RE: Radioactive Bugs

Hey folks,

As health physics professionals, we are responsible to insure that the
public understands radiation and not the myths which are propagated by
the masses and the media.  If we want the public to understand what
radiation can and can not do, do you think it is appropriate that we
make extra leg jokes?
Ellen Hochheiser
These opinions are mine, not my employer or DOE.