Review Course for CHP exam -Reply

Sim,

Yes, the Baltimore-Washington Chapter plans to conduct it Certification Prep.
course again this year.  We have missed a few years but only a few since the course
was initiated back in 1967.  We are accepting correspondence students.  In fact, for
the last few years the classes have been about equally divided between resident
and correspondent students.  The course is scheduled to start about the first of
February and will last for about 20 weeks.  We meet once a week for three hours at
each class meeting.  The lecturers generally are recognized experts in their areas;
we hope to have Charlie Meinhold, Ray Johnson, Syd Porter, Al Grella  and other
distinguished speakers again this year.  For details, including costs, enrollment
procedures and the like, contact Julia Myers (jmyers@cpacort.com).  If she will not
speak to you, get back to me.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov