Re: Environmental TLDs

Elizabeth:

Landauer offers an environmental dosimeter protective plastic pouch, however
it does not keep out water.  Many of our pouches were full of water (not just
from condensation) at the end of 3 months (from rain).  The people at
Landauer were studying the problem and as far as I know are still studying
the problem.  I finally gave up and put little protective caps over them.  I
cut off the bottom of a half gallon plastic container to serve as a cover and
then mounted dosimeter and plastice cover on a metal stake.  Nice way to
recycle empty milk containers!

D. Steva