Laboratory Inspections & Point Systems

At  Ohio State University, we are looking at the point system for conducting
laboratory inspections and evaluating Approved Supervisors' radiation safety
programs. I need information from other universities that use a point
system, particularly what action  is taken when certain number of points are
accumulated by the Approved Supervisor. Is there a suspension of privilege
to use radioactive materials if a certain number of points are exceeded? Is
the suspension temporary? What constitutes permanent suspension?
You can e-mail me privately at peterson.179@osu.edu
Thank you for the information.
Robert E. Peterson, Jr.
University Radiation Safety Officer