	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Elaine Marshall [SMTP:emarshall@fnal.gov]
	Sent:	Thursday, October 15, 1998 1:01 PM
	To:	Multiple recipients of list
	Subject:	Contact for Exposure Histories

	Recently, I had someone submit a request for dosimetry.  That individual
	indicated that he received occupational exposure during his service with
	the U.S. Air Force.  Does someone have a contact name and address so that I
	can mail the request to obtain previous occupational history?

	Elaine

	Elaine Marshall
	Fermilab
	Kirk and Wilson Roads / WH-7E