RE: Contact for Exposure Histories

======== Original Message ========
I currently work with the Army but was in the Air Force and have alittle bit
of the info you need.  Dosimeter service for Air Force installations is
provided by:

		USAFOEHL/RZD
		Brooks AFB, TX 78235-5501

Brooks AFB also has a web site which probably has exactly what you are
looking for.  Just do a search on "Brooks AFB".
Hope this helps.

Ernie in Korea

The USAF Occupational and Environmental Health Laboratory (USAFOEHL) became
Armstrong Laboratory (AL) around 1988-89.  It then became Detachment 1 of
the Health Sciences Center (Det 1, HSC) more recently.  The address for
dosimetry services as provided by Jeff Ching is correct:

Det 1, HSC/OEBD
2402 E Drive
Brooks AFB TX 78235-5114

Mike McKinnon, PE, CHP