Re: Updating the CRSO list

morning mr armando zea,

greeting from singapore! hope u and all ur colleagues are fine. well, as for
me, still struggling to promote the safety awareness here, but is especially
difficult since the management isn't at all keen. believe it or not, i have
not attended any formal safety trg in chemical, radiation etc yet. been
hoping to attend the 1 wk rso conducted by csi near washington.

so, i'm slowly inching my way thru! wish me luck then! till then, send my
regards to ur staff and have a enjoyable weekend ahead!

--
You can's just wish for a Safe day, You have to do it the Safe way

LEE T L William
Fax:(65)779-1117
Mech Engineer/Safety Officer (Designated)      Ph:(65)874-5213/874-3755
Inst of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB)          mcbleew@imcb.nus.edu.sg
30 Medical Drive
http://www.imcb.nus.sg
Singapore 117609