Updating the CRSO list

Dear Radsafers:

As most of you are aware, Ninni Jacob is organizing the next (1999)
Campus Radiation Safety Officer's Conference.  Consequently, I
would like to update "the list", which contains over 700
names and addresses, and its time to update it.

Could you radsafers, that have participated or want to participate in
a CRSO conference, send me your name, present work or home address,
phone and fax numbers, e-mail and the name of the department or
institution where you work, or if you work by yourself, give me the
name of your company, or any variation of it.

For the new comers, you do not need to be a "Campus" radiation
safety officer to attend the conference, working in any area
of Health Physics is enough.

Send your replies, or questions, directly to me please, to
"azea@engr-serv.usc.edu, or azea@busaff.usc.edu".  My phone number
is: (213) 740-6872, and fax: (213) 740-7305.

Armando E. Zea
Keeper of "The List"