Bioassay standards

Hi All
    I have been tasked with setting up a bioassay standards for my LSC
How does your facility aquire/make urine standards?
My objective is to come up with bioassay efficencies on my LSC for P-32,
C-14, & H-3.
My current plan is to mix 1ml of NIST standard with 3ml of urine and
charge the sample with 16ml of non-hazardous sint.coctail and call it my
standard. I will use Cl-36 instead of P-32 due to half life
considerations.
Thanks in advance
Samuel A Engelhard (Sam) RRPT
Colorado State University Radiation Control Office
131 General Services Bldg.
Ft. Collins Co 80523-6021
(970)491-4835
MrNrge@lamar.colostate.edu