Tritium Measurements in Concrete

We have some concrete core samples removed from a location where they were
bombarded with high energy neutrons and other particles for a period of
years.  The activity remaining in the samples is measurable with a NaI
scintillation counter.  It is believed that tritium is also present in
these samples.  We need to measure the tritium to see if our shielding
codes are giving us good estimations.

We have looked into leaching the tritium from the sample, but as of yet,
have not had any luck.  Does anyone have any experience with trying to
measure tritium in such a sample?  Does anyone know of any commercial
vendors or other DOE laboratories that might be capable of performing such
a measurement?  Please contact me at the address listed below.

Elaine

Elaine Marshall
Fermilab
Kirk and Wilson Roads / WH-7E