Greater St. Louis Chapter HPS

Greetings RADSAFEr's

The Greater St. Louis Chapter of the Health Physics Society will be
holding a meeting at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, November 9, 1998.  Our guest
speaker will be Mr. Ray Johnson, HPS President-elect. If you would like
to attend the meeting, or just want more info about our Chapter, please
contact me at the address given below in my signature.
--
Daniel J. Szatkowski, Assistant Radiation Safety Officer
Washington University School of Medicine, Campus Box 8053