RE: Bioassay standards

Ramon,
 I saved the ad because I wanted to find out how they got it. Did someone
follow Reference Man around with a little cup?

	    Standard urine and fecal mixtures
	for use in Bioassay Programs are avail-
	able from North American Scientific.
	These standards are designed for use in
	chemical analysis and radiocounting op-
	erations.  Standards are available with
	or without radioactivity ( N.I.S.T. trace-
	able). Reader Service No. 204.

Sorry didn't save the card. from Nuclear Plant Journal May-June 1995.