RE: Bioassay standards

I once pursued it as far as Malinkcrodt Chemical Company who could provide
lyphilized urinel, but in small quantity vials.  They gave me a number for a
manufacturer in California, but I did not go any further.

You may want to check with Jeb Payne (ORNL, 423-574-5014) who runs a
performance testing program.  They use natural, "controlled" urine.

Kenny Fleming CHP CSP
FUSRAP Radiological Control Supervisor
knflemin@bechtel.com
(423) 220-2306