ALARA TEDE Performance Goal

I'm looking for references indicating what  the industry goal is for ALARA.
Specifically, what is the annual occupational TEDE threshold that requires
the performance of ALARA analysis?

DOE has their RadCon Manual which dictates an occupational 500 mrem per
year TEDE performance goal.  I believe that the nuclear industry uses an
un-codified goal of  1000 mrem per year.

Are there reference which document this goal?

Thanks,
martin_haas@notes.ymp.gov