Re: Dry Cleaning of Protective Clothing

I'm not aware of anyone in the U.S. who still dry cleans protective
clothing.
The problem is that the process generally produces mixed (hazardous and
radioactive) waste for which no disposal facility is available.  I'd be
interested in hearing about any dry cleaning process which is environmental
friendly.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

You wrote:

>I would like to communicate with commercial nuclear power folks who have
>experience (Pros + Cons)  with utilizing the dry cleaning process to
>decontaminate protective clothing. Your response to this topic is
appreciated!