HPS Mid-year Meeting

Does anyone have information regarding the mid-year HPS meeting in New
Mexico?  I saw an itinerary for a class to be taught by, I believe, Mike
Lantz from Palo Verde Nuclear Power plant.  The subjects for this class
looked like a "top ten" list of current issues and I'm very interested.  The
problem is that I don't have the form for registration.  Might anyone know
how I might obtain one?

One last thing, I'm really heart broken to see the Lantz class the same time
as the Monte Carlo class.  I would have loved to attend both, but I guess we
can't have everything in life.

Sincerely,
Glen Vickers
Braidwood Nuclear Power Station