Re: Information

    The only reference I have on hand is this:

    White, K.E.  "Ionizing radiation to treat sludge: energy sources and future
prospects" Sewage Sludge Stabilization and Disinfection.  Bruce, A.M.,
Editor,   Ellis Horwood Ltd., Chichestyer, England, 1984.

However, I do know that much more work on this subject has been done,
especially in countries other than the U.S.    I will continue to look for some
other references

Kirt Marlow
marlow@physics.isu.edu
kirt_marlow@cpqm.saic.com