Re: Texas LLRW site

Wasn't the radon activity released from the Mt. St. Helens eruption in 1980
on the order of millions of curies?  Does anyone know a reference in the
literature for this?

Thanks!
Laurie Taylor, Health Physics Associate
The University of Iowa - Health Protection Office
laurie-taylor@uiowa.edu
319/335-8501