Oracle database

To those who use Oracle (a database software):

I would like to hear from you. I would appreciate to know what it can do, it can not
do, how easy it is to set up a RS program to use Oracle for data management, any
comments regarding this software will be appreciated. We use RBASE but we are required
to use Oracle. It may not be interest to everyone so please e-mail me direct. Thank
you and have a good weekend. M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno