Lead container

Radsafers,

We are looking to acquire a lead pot/cask.  It needs to be able to
hold a something 3 inches in diameter and 11 inches high.  It also
must have 4 inch thick walls.

This is a lot of lead, and heavy!  I would be delighted if anyone had
or knew of anyone who may be able to help us.  We would gladly
pay for shipping and are willing to negotiate if purchasing the
pot/cask is required.  We have a design in hand from a vendor to
manufacture one.  We are hoping to save a lot of money by taking
a large paperweight off of someone's hands.

Please respond directly to me if you can help.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Patrick

Patrick J. McDermott
Rutgers Envir. Health & Safety