Re: OOPS - Old Burial Site -Reply

Charlie,
Given your disclosures quoted below, which follow your obfuscations of earlier this morning,
i.e., "Unless we specify the city center or some other specific location, 40 mile west of
Los Angeles is not very specific since the city is some 50 miles across (e.g. San Fernando
to Balboa)...the Atomics International/Rocketdyne Santa Susana site is about 40 miles west
of some other point in Los Angeles (e.g. Azusa or West Covina).", radiological professionals
could conclude that a possible genesis of our credibility problem with J. Q. Public stems
from a past, incestuous morphing of "nuclear pioneers" with an apologistic culture, into the
nuclear regulatory infrastructure. Wasn't that a reason why they devolved the the USAEC 20
years ago?