Re: Question

Radsafers,

I think this brief note from William Lorenzen actually
helps lock-in on an actually complex patient issue:

  o	Was this patient irradiated after a radical
	mastectomy (adjuvant radiotherapy as a previous
	responder noted)?

  o	What were the severity of the deterministic
	effects from the radiotherapy?

  o	Was the patient enrolled on a parallel course
	of chemotherapy?

  o	Was the patient fully recovered from the effects
	of surgery, and was deep node removal involved?

  o	Was the patent feeling the effects of coping
	with a life-threatening condition?

Lot's of reasons to feel sick for any woman, young or
old. Let's hope she fully recovers and is able to
return to a reasonably high quality of life.

S.,

MikeG.