Re: Does Size Matter?

Considering size/biological effects, I sometimes use the comment during
presentations that you and I are different therefore bio effects will differ.
I should be less affected by radiation since I have more shielding around my
vital organs.  Then again, if we consider neutron radiation, having a greater
mass of hydrogenous material would result in greater energy deposition.....and
maybe greater tissue activation.

Just provoking thoughts,

Thomas M. Hull
hulltmsr@aol.com
(Presently unemployedformer RO/SRO/Instructor of operations, maintenance,
health physics, safety, etc/Instructional Technologist/Technical
Writer/Editor)---Need work!!