RE: NUREG 1556 V11

I must apologize. I had not tried the link to NUREG 1556 V11, I only copied
the URL from the DRAFT 1556 V11 which SAID that it was available. I received
my copy in the mail a couple months ago. I had been able to download Volume
1 earlier this month, and had assumed 11 was there also. Jim Myers is right.
Only Volumes 1 through 9 are at this link:

http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/NUREGS/indexnum.html

You're only option right now is a written request to the Office of
Administration, Distribution and Mail Services Section, U.S. Nuclear
Regulatory Commission, Washington DC 20555-0001

Or so they say...

Jim Herrold
Radiation Safety Officer
University of Wyoming