From: Thatcher, Drew <dht0303@doh.wa.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Monday, November 02, 1998 1:57 PM
Subject: Fwd: [RadInfoReq #367] Beksar treatment on news last night

This question was posed on RADINFO.  Does anyone have any information on
this?

                  ***** Original Message Follows *****

I need to know who to contact.  My husband has non-hotckins lymphoma low
grade....We did not get the spelling of the experimental treatment that
sounds like "Bekzar".  Lab 4420 at the University of Michigan.  We saw
this on "Dateline" last night.  Please send us info asap on this
experimental treatment which is injected radiation that detect the bad
cells and destroys them, with little after affect...thank you in advance
-

NOTE: This message was gatewayed through elevator.rs.itd.umich.edu on an
HTTP request from 209-142-55-229.stk.jps.net [209.142.55.229].
Referring page http://www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/faq.htm.
No attempt has been made to verify the sender's identity.

FormName: Question from the web
user: Terri
org:
occu: