scintillation counter

Dear radsafers,
We have an ancient scintillation counter threatening to go belly-up
on us and an administration whose philosophy seems to be "if it's
important, we don't have money for it."

Does anyone have a *working* scintillation counter less than 20 years
old (we're not fussy!) that's available to buy, lease, or borrow?
Please reply privately.
Thanks.

HANDBELL PEOPLE have all gone campan-

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  870-972-3082    fax 870-972-2638