No Subject

Dear colleagues,

I would like to determine the dose reduction of a wall of one of our
buildings. I would like to do this by installing a radiation source (Co-60
or something else, approx. 1 to 10 Ci) and measure the dose rate inside and
outside the wall. I was told that there are a lot of ways to get the wrong
values. Is there somebody who can point me on the right way to determine the
dose reduction? Are there any reports, web-sites or articles on my point
available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Peter Hewing
Radiation Protection of
Siemens Karlstein
phone: +49 6188-789251