RE: Data on Porous Surfaces -Reply

Joelle

I have a signed copy dated June 1998.  The draft went out in August 1995,
changes were incorporated and the statement on the signature page reads" The
result, approaches and methods described herein are provided for information
only and should not be considered a substitute for NRC requirements".

I am not sure when the web site will be updated.  Correct, most of this is
also discussed in the MARSSIM and I am interested if anyone is utilizing the
new approaches on remediation sites.

Hans B Honerlah, USACE, Baltimore
hans.b.honerlah@usace.army.mil