MCNP geometries for TRUPACT - II

Greets !

We're trying to track down any work that has been done in (or out) the
DOE complex on developing the geometrical model for waste packages and
the TRUPACT-II Type B container.

We heard that some work had been done on this (perhaps by NUS or some
other contract shop) a couple of years ago, but have not been able to
find who it was.

Hope to aviod re-inventing the wheel and save the taxpayers a few
dollars.

Dave Speed
Radiological Engineering
WIPP

By the way - for anybody wanting to get started in MCNP, I'd like to
give Dick Olsher's group at LASL a plug.  MCNP is a great code, but the
initial learning curve is pretty steep.  I attended their course in
August and thought it was excellent.  More info at :
http://esh-4.lanl.gov/ric1/mcnp.htm