Rad. work permit (RWP) sample

We will need to use RWPs at our new facility supported by DOE (currently under
construction). I would appreciate to receive a sample copy of a RWP from DOE or
DOE contracter facility. It will be used as a guide for me in preparing a RWP
form. I am mainly interested to learn what to include in our RWP to satisfy DOE
and others in addition to our internal requirements. We do not use RWP in this
campus and this new RWP form will be used only at our new facility. Please use
e-mail or fax directly to me. Thank you.  M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, Nevada 89557