Re: Biological Effects of Static Magnetic Fields

The "International Magnetic Resonance Central Web Site" has a discussion of
this topic under the heading "Static Magnetic Fields: Biologic Effects".
Go to:

http://kanal.arad.upmc.edu/mrsafety.html

At 01:01 PM 11/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I am aware of the ACGIH Standards for static magnetic fields, however do any
>Radsafers have any information on the potential Biological Effects of whole
>body exposure to these fields.  Any help would be appreciated Thank You.
>

>Todd A. Remusat
>Environmental Health Services
>Health Physics Department
>CHS-022
>Kennedy Space Center, FL 32899
>(407) 867-3540 / 2400
>(407) 867-3694 (fax)
>
>E-mail : Todd.Remusat-1@kmail.ksc.nasa.gov

Eric Cowdrey
Radiation Protection Officer
Department of Medical Physics
Manitoba Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation
100 Olivia Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3E 0V9
CANADA

Telephone: (204) 787-2166/4145