Re: HEAT STRESS/Radsafe: help!

	A possible suggestion, for dealing with the heat stress problem, is
the use of a cooling vest (one with circulating ice water)
underneath the PPE.  I remember that some nuclear plants have used
these, when workers have been required to work in above normal
temperatures.

	All opinions expressed are my own

Joan Stovall,
joans@pcez.com