Re: Required Training

Carl,

Glad to hear that, however slowly, you continue to make progress.

Bart Horton's 35th anniversary luncheon is being held at Emperor Norton's
tomorrow beginning at 11:30 -- but Russ and I will likely be back before
your arrive.  As you may have seen from a note he sent earlier, Jim will be
attending an ergonomics conference tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Take care -- hope to see you tomorrow.

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen Hemperly, MS, CIH, CSP
Almaden Research Center: Environment, Hlth. & Safety
Internal e-mail: Stephen Hemperly/Almaden/IBM @ IBMUS
VM e-mail: HEMPERLY at ALMADEN
Internet address: shemperly@almaden.ibm.com
Phone: (408) 927-1375  Fax: (408) 927